
Last week I featured Amber, so I thought it was only fitting to share this picture of Andrea this week. I think it is a beautiful shot because of the color and clarity. More importantly it shows Andrea sitting calmly and participating in one of her dad's favorite activities. I love photographs of people that show them looking away from the camera. There is just something really different about those pictures.
We went to northern Arizona to visit Daniel's parents for Father's Day last year. We went fishing, had a picnic lunch, then went back to their house for dinner. It was a full day, but we had a good time. No one caught any fish, but the kids did get some crawdad's. Andrea thought she had gotten a lobster at first. That was pretty funny!
My camera was working well that day, so I got many shots like this one. I was so pleased that I made a scrapbook for my father-in-law as a Christmas gift. That turned out great, too.
I'm celebrating Memory Monday! Each week we post a picture, video, or other special memory, then link up with other bloggers to share our memories. Please click on the button below to find more great Memory Monday posts!

What a nice post! I found you through the Monday Memories blog hop and am so glad I did! I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting and following. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely photo! I love fishing... and I've heard a bunch about crawdads but I'm yet to understand them. Maybe next time I'll catch one! Thanks again for joining the blog hop! I love reading your posts!!! Please be sure to join tomorrow's hop which is now up! =) http://modernmomredefined.blogspot.com/2011/05/memory-mondays-516.html
ReplyDeleteSuch a peaceful photo. Amazing to see a child sitting that patiently!
ReplyDeleteThank you Anne. This was a nice moment in time. The whole day wasn't quite as peaceful, but this was nice for awhile. :-0)
ReplyDelete