Wednesday, May 25, 2011

30 Day Music Challenge: Day 1


Day 01 – Your favorite song

My favorite song has been known to change daily. For now, my favorite is Miley Cyrus' "The Climb." No matter how I feel about Miley Cyrus as a person, I have to admit she has some pretty good music. It all started when my little girls were in love with Hannah Montana. At the time, her music had great motivational lyrics with an upbeat background.

I like "The Climb" for the same reason. The lyrics are incredibly inspirational to me. I have used them while working out and for getting through the hard parts of being a full-time student while at the same time being a wife and mother. There are times we all feel like we can't keep going, but with just a little push it's amazing what we can do.

What I like the best about "The Climb" is that it is real. The lyrics mention that there will be times we are going to lose. It's about trying, though, and in life that's really all we can do.

1 comment:

  1. Great song! I hadn't heard it (since Ariel was so anti-Miley for the longest time!) so this was a great introduction! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete