Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meet Me on Monday- May 2


It's MONDAY (well, by the time I got this posted it was Thursday, but that's okay)! I love this day of the week simply for this post. I love answering questions about myself and then going to read about other bloggers. Once you've read my post, please visit Never Growing Old and check out a few others!
Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of muffin? I like any kind of muffin, really. Blueberry sounds good right now. Ask me again later this afternoon, though, and you could get a different answer. When it comes to muffins I'll eat just about anything!

2. What was the first car you ever owned? The first car I bought was a Subaru station wagon. It had a CB radio in it with a loud speaker on the outside. My brother had some great fun with that when we would drive around. I was kind of embarrassed, but we did have lots of laughs.

3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end? ER. I really loved that show, though I have to admit that life got a little crazy in the last couple of seasons and I still haven't seen them. I can't wait to go back and watch the series from the beginning. That's a LOT of TV to watch!

4. What is your lucky number? I don't really have a lucky number. I pick 2 when I need to choose a number, though.

5. Pretzels or Potato Chips? Potato chips for sure! I like pretzels, but if given a choice it's clear.

4 comments:

  1. LOL. Love that this posted on Thursday. Know the feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn. You have a reason for late posting! I hope you are getting settled in and back to your normal routine. I just can't seem to "get with it" this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Absolutely chips - I mean, is there even a choice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you Dee. Actually, I just figured out there may be. Someone else mentioned chocolate covered pretzels. That COULD change the whole question! LOL Now THAT would be a toss up depending on when you ask.

    Thanks for commenting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete