Saturday 9: Rain
1. It's Spring, grilling begins! If you plan a picnic, do you bow out if it rains? Fortunately it doesn't rain too often in Arizona at this time of year. When we plan an event, though, and it does rain, we just move it inside. We're pretty easy going about those kinds of things. The picnic can be fun in the living room, too.
2. Do you prefer food grilled on a charcoal or gas grill? I don't care either way. I don't like grilling, so I can't complain when someone else does the cooking!
3. We're at the first grilling picnic. What's your meat order? Hamburger, nice and juicy, cooked with a little bit of pink left on the inside. Throw a piece of cheese on right before it is finished.
4. What side dishes do you want? Potato salad, fresh fruit (any kind of melon and strawberries), and a little dessert
5. Now, where do prefer to eat: at the picnic table or inside? Well, if we are at a picnic, why would I go inside? The picnic table, of course.
6. You were asked to bring a dish. What do you bring? I like to bring a fruit salad that starts with canned fruit salad and add bananas and lemon yogurt. Make sure there is whipped cream to add to the top. Yum!
7. Does it bother you to have citronella candles burning if you are eating or cooking outside? I don't have a problem with them, but I don't purposely go out and get them, either.
8. What fellow bloggers do you want to meet at the picnic? Diana from A Novel Experiment would top my list for sure! There are so many more I don't even know who to mention.
9. Does there need to be a pool at the picnic, your choice? No way! I would prefer for pools NOT to be involved in social activities. There are too many drownings in the Phoenix area, and many times it is because people aren't watching their children because they are too busy talking to others. Grrrr... HUGE pet peeve of mine!