Monday, May 23, 2011

Thanks to ICP!

I'm sending out a shout-out and big thank you to Carol and Stacy of Intentional Conscious Parenting. They are including my Dragonfly Soaps giveaway in their community newsletter. I appreciate the extra exposure. I'd love it if you check out these wonderful ladies by heading over to their BlogFrog community ICP Blogfrog community or signing up for their newsletter athttp://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com.


Image found on Google Images


In the blogging community, there is definitely a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" mentality. We're sort of like a big family, which is what I have come to enjoy the most about blogging. I LOVE that these ladies helped me out, and I hope you will take a few minutes to spend with them. Thank you Carol and Stacy!

1 comment:

  1. Your so welcome! If your available come on over and join our live chat tonight. 9 PM Eastern, 8 Central, 7 Mountain and 6 Pacific
    http://www.intentionalconsciousparenting.com/p/icp-blog-frog-community.html#/1355013/forum/105394/live-chat-with-alexandra-folz-5-24-9-pm-eastern-(teaching-children-how-to-use-their-spiritual-tools-through-a-beautiful-childrens-tween-book).html

    ReplyDelete