follow on gfc,i appericate a follow back. i got your link on mommy only has two hands blog she is hosting a hump day blog hop. http://lifeasamomnwife.blogspot.com pam b. great idea alot of families don't relize their own backyard is the best free field trip!
Walking is one of my favorite activities, hands down! I enjoy the gym, but there is something about the fresh air, nature (or window shopping!), and your hooves going a distance that does a body AND mind good. Thanks for reminding us of something we should all be doing more often! And you're right, it's free! Bonus!!! :) And congrats on the guest blogging! xo-Muffy www.outofcontrolcupcake.com
In the year that I was running, I forgot how enjoyable walking can be. Now that I have not been able to walk more than short distances for eight weeks, I can't WAIT to walk again. It is great exercise, and you are right Muffy, it is great for the mind, too. Thanks for coming by and commenting!
follow on gfc,i appericate a follow back. i got your link on mommy only has two hands blog she is hosting a hump day blog hop. http://lifeasamomnwife.blogspot.com pam b.
ReplyDeletegreat idea alot of families don't relize their own backyard is the best free field trip!
Walking is one of my favorite activities, hands down! I enjoy the gym, but there is something about the fresh air, nature (or window shopping!), and your hooves going a distance that does a body AND mind good.
ReplyDeleteThanks for reminding us of something we should all be doing more often! And you're right, it's free! Bonus!!! :)
And congrats on the guest blogging!
xo-Muffy
www.outofcontrolcupcake.com
oh- found you on Getting Fit hop on FTLOB. :)
ReplyDeleteIn the year that I was running, I forgot how enjoyable walking can be. Now that I have not been able to walk more than short distances for eight weeks, I can't WAIT to walk again. It is great exercise, and you are right Muffy, it is great for the mind, too. Thanks for coming by and commenting!
ReplyDeleteWalking is MY ABSOLUTE favorite way to clear my mind, warm my body and calm down. Looking forward to reading the post, heading over now!
ReplyDeleteHad a hard time posting over there! Thanks for the reminder to do this WITH MY FAMILY! Great post!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and for commenting Jackie! Walking is a GREAT way to calm down. I love getting those endorphins going.
ReplyDeleteFound you on For the love of Blogs!
ReplyDeleteLook Forward to reading more of your blog!
www.shannonolson.blogspot.com