Sunday, May 22, 2011

Meet Me on Monday- May 22


Questions:


1. What is your favorite bagel flavor? Cinnamon raisin- no doubt about it

2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on? If I didn't have to worry about bills, I would get some wall decals to spice up the hallway. We got some butterfly decals for our bedroom, and I was amazed at the difference they made!

3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing? I don't really remember feeling guilty about anything. I may have felt like I didn't deserve something, but not guilty. Guilt is for when you are doing something wrong.

4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped? I'll take ice cream any way I can get it. Soft serve isn't my favorite, though.

5. Are you allergic to anything? As a child I was allergic to milk, but I believe I have outgrown that now. I am allergic to the medication Stadol.

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Just stopping by from the MMOM blog hop. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Jo-anne. You have a great week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from modern mom's blog hop. I'm allergic to Stadol too.
    http://noguilelifeandotherstoriesfromautism.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment Kitty Kay! I hope you didn't find out about your allergy to Stadol the hard way like I did. Now THAT'S a story to tell! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by for MMM! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you kimert. You have a great day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following back from Modern Mom Redefined, Memory Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, it's Just One Donna visiting for Meet Me on Monday. Decals for the walls...good thought.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by Cari and Donna!

    Donna: I LOVE the decals. They are so easy to put on, and they REALLY change the look of a room. My husband, who is NOT at all into decorating, has said that he wants more decals so we can do the hallway. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel the exact same way about ice cream. Why be choosy about a bit of heaven? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ice cream is one thing I've refused to give up, even when my eating was at the most strict. It is definitely my treat of choice always.

    ReplyDelete