Friday, May 13, 2011

Five Question Friday- May 13

Whooo Hooo! I was so worried Five Question Friday wasn't going to run this week because of the Blogger outage. I'm so excited it's still happening! Without further delay.... here are my answers for this week.


1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none? (From@ThisDaddys_Blog) Crew socks work best for me. I really like socks with fun designs, too. My mom got me started on that.

2. Was your childs (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?! (From@momtodh) Funny story.... Neither of our children were actually named by my husband and I. We just couldn't find appropriate names. For our older daughter, my dad suggested the name and my husband and I both said, "That's it!" With our younger daughter, our foster son said the name, and we agreed it sounded good. At our co-ed baby shower, we had people suggest middle names that went along with the first. And, our baby was named.

3. What is your favorite type of weather? (From@TheSpunkyDiva) I have come to realize that I am exactly where I belong when it comes to weather. The Phoenix, AZ area is mostly sunny and warm. I could tell you I enjoy the rain, and I do like the sound of it when I'm laying in bed or wanting to lounge around. Rain really makes things wet and dirty, though. I enjoy just hopping in my car and not worrying about the weather. I also have come to HATE being cold!

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day? (From Sandy at "Pardon My Dust") I naturally wake up between 4:30 and 5:30 every day. If I sleep until 7 AM, my family knows I am sick. As a result, I am often in bed by 8 PM. I'm okay with that, though. I believe following my body's natural rhythm is the most healthy way to sleep.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet? (From Pam at "Troop Petrie") Wow, what a question! No, I haven't. I don't want to think about that, so I'll continue to believe that both my husband and I are invincible. We both want to be cremated, anyway, so I don't think we need plots. Okay, all kidding aside, I have made it clear to my family I don't care where my body goes when I die. I do want to be cremated, but I don't care what happens after that. I often joke and say to put me in a tuna fish can and bury that under a tree. I don't want a lot of time, money, or tears going into these decisions.

3 comments:

  1. I really wish I could wake up that early if I didn't have to! But I just can't...I'm not a morning person. Simple as that! Hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    http://lifeingarrison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Karen....don't waste our land putting me in a vault.....
    cremation for me..I told my kids I didn't care if they even flushed me.....they thought that was funny...glad we are all back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you named your kids. I think a lot of people ask for kid naming advice, but don't take it!

    I don't like being cold either. My poor husband and I fight over the thermostat all winter long. :)

    ReplyDelete