I started a 30 day photo challenge on Facebook, and I thought it would be fun to also post the pictures here. This first picture is not the same one I used on Facebook, but for some reason I can't find the original picture I used. This substitution will work, though.
I may not post a picture every day, but I will eventually try to get all 30 posted.
Day 1: 10 Facts about Me
1. This picture was taken at Superstition Farms. I love to play with animals but I don't enjoy owning pets.
2. I graduated with my Bachelor's degree in December 2010. I was 36 years old.
3. I became a certified teacher in Elementary Education in November 2010. This is technically days BEFORE my actual graduation date somehow.
4. I was born in Woodstock, IL on October 2, 1974.
5. I have two girls- currently 8 and 10 years old.
6. I married Daniel Greenberg on June 24, 2000. He is my second husband.
7. I am currently working as a substitute teacher. My dream is to have my own classroom next school year, in grade 5 or higher.
8. I have eczema which can be really frustrating because my rash shows up on my face.
9. I live 3 miles away from my mom and dad and enjoy spending time with them at least a couple times a month. I know I am extremely lucky for this opportunity.
10. I started a blog last year to be accountable for my new healthy lifestyle.