I don't know where I found this list of prompts, but I'm going to give this a try. Some of them are repeats, but hopefully I'll have something new to say!
Picture of something beautiful.
Any picture of Daniel and the girls is beautiful to me. I love how much time he spends with our children and how involved he is in their activities. This particular shot was taken at the Great American Back Yard Camp Out that we did with my parents in their back yard in June. It was hot and miserable outside, but we had a fantastic time and couldn't pass up the campfire!
I understand what you mean. All the pictures - no matter how silly/bad or poorly taken - of my man with my son are precious to me! :)
ReplyDeletewww.brewingdaily.blogspot.com
I have found that my husband really enjoys the pictures of him with the kids, too. He complains that I'm not usually in the pictures, though. I gave him a framed picture that I really enjoyed as a gift. It was one of the first things that got hung in our new house. He can't wait for more and even has spots picked out!
ReplyDeleteFamily pictures are always wonderful :-)
ReplyDeleteThey are, Anne. Now I just need to get in some! ;0)
ReplyDelete