Where I'd Like to Be in Ten Years
Ten years from now I will be 47 years old. I will be a middle aged woman with a 20-year-old and an 18-year-old daughter. Wow! I will have been married for 21 years.
Other than this, I don't know what life will look like. The other day I wrote about where I hope to be one year from now. I couldn't even guess where I will be then, so trying to look ten years into the future would be insane. I've never been great at making long-term plans. Life changes too often and too much to make those kinds of predictions. I failed the 10-year-plan project in 8th grade because I refused to set in stone what I wanted life to look like when I graduated from college. What did I know? I was 13 years old!
I guess we'll see where I am in ten years when the time comes. I would like to be healthy and happy. I would like to be enjoying my family. The specific details will come in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment