1. Do you believe people can truly change?
I am still pulled about how I feel about this. I want to believe people can change, but I haven't seen much evidence of this. Every time I think someone has changed and I act accordingly I wind up getting hurt. To be honest, I now assume that people have NOT changed. If they behave different, well, I guess I'm in for a pleasant surprise!
2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average?
We are all average in many ways. In some ways we are above average, and in other ways we have much we could improve on. I don't think anyone in this world is more special or more worthy than anyone else. There is something for ALL of us to offer!
3. Do you believe in fairy tale love?
No. There is no such thing as perfection. If there is, someone is not being honest. We all have problems now and then. I do believe we can work on it, but love doesn't just fall into place without some difficulties now and then.
4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Of course. I think at some point everyone is talked about behind their back.
5. Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted?
Not that I can think of. I don't go to many parties.
6. How do you go about setting your goals?
I don't really go through a formal process for setting goals. I get an idea in my head and go after it. If I don't follow through it must not have been too important to me.
7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
No. There are some things I definitely deserve- love, friendship, happiness. Material things are not deserved, though. There are a lot of things I want, but I put the word deserve into the same category as entitled.
8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
Absolutely! My parents and a couple of close friends.
9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated?
I'm not one who can really stay friends with someone I've dated. It just never works out that way. There is too much of a different kind of connection for me.