1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet? Daniel has the jacket he wore on our first date almost 14 years ago. He still wears it occasionally, and it fits! I'm so jealous. I have some pajamas from when we first got together, too. I think the two of us need to learn to update once in awhile!
2. How many random blog readers have you met? I haven't met any blog readers in person, but I have met a couple other on-line friends. My mom and I belonged to a group called Chemo Angels for awhile. My mom met some of the other angels in our area and introduced me. They are still a source of support, especially when I REALLY need it. Hello to Lana and Sue if you are reading!
3. Do you let your kids stay up till midnight on New Years Eve? We have let our kids stay up on New Year's Eve, but we have a different tradition. We all go to bed at our regular times and wake up at our regular times the next day. We go do something like a zoo or park on New Year's Day and usually have the place to ourselves until lunch time!
4. What are the gas prices where you live? I paid $3.11 last week when I filled up, but I think I saw the price was up to $3.17 when I drove by yesterday.
5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try? I don't believe in resolutions, so there is nothing I feel I should do. I like to set specific, measurable goals that are realistic so I'm not setting myself up for failure.