71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Okay, first of all I would never be in a position where I would be fired if I was late to work one more time. I'm too freaky about getting to work on time because I believe in being punctual. Anyway, if I WERE in the position I would save the dog. I don't want to work for an employer who can't understand the value of a life, anyway.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I have been told too many times that I wasn't going to be able to do something medically. I wasn't supposed to be able to work full-time after having a couple of serious car accidents as a teenager. I was supposed to be extremely difficult for me to get pregnant, yet I have two beautiful girls. Finally, we didn't know what the final outcome was going to be having the shingles last year- we still don't. But, I'm doing a lot more than we originally feared. I'm not sure I would believe any doctor who told me I only had a month to live.
I know that if I were told I had one month to live I wouldn't just lay down and take the news without a fight. One thing I CAN say about myself is that I am stubborn enough to show doctors wrong. One way to motivate me is to tell me I won't be able to do something. I DON'T know exactly how I would handle the situation, though. I do know I would spend as much time with my family as possible. I would try to keep the girls' schedule pretty normal but make sure we made some great memories together.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love
I think trust and love go hand-in-hand, and I'm not sure they can be separated. Those whom I don't trust are not loved by me. Those whom I love I trust completely. So, if I have one I have the other. There's really no other way of looking at that.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
How can anyone hear "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat and not smile? It's such a perky kind of song.
75) Who has your cell phone number (other than family)?
Pretty much anyone who would call me. We got rid of our home phone and use only our cell phones.