I'm linking up to Ghosts of Blogging Past, recycling an old post from my first week of blogging.
DID YOU KNOW? Eating 6 ounces of fat-free yogurt daily boosts weight loss by 81%, says study.
I got this fact from the Eat This, Not That newsletter that I get. I'm not quite sure why yogurt has this effect, but I keep hearing it from various sources. I will have to look into why it works. Either way, I like yogurt so this works for me!
Edited to include more information: Interesting.... researchers don't know WHY the yogurt works, either. They are working on finding out the reason behind it, but all studies have shown the yogurt to work. If anyone finds more information about this subject I would love to read it.
Hi Karen, Thanks for linking up to WMWW. To answer your question...I tried making a button last year and couldn't get it to work properly, I was very frustrated at it :) But I think I will give it a try again!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by Angie! Please let me know if you get a button so I can put it in a post or on my sidebar. I would love for others to be able to find your hop!
ReplyDeleteCool, another great reason to make sure I eat my daily yogurt.
ReplyDeleteTake care and have a blessed weekend.
P.S Came from Angie WMWW blog hop.
Thanks for coming by Julie. I definitely don't mind having another excuse to eat yogurt, either! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteMegan
mommyminded.blogspot.com
Hi Karen!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from Angie's Healthy Living blog hop. Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE yogurt, so I love this post!
Have a great day!
Sarah
Uberlibrariana
Thanks Sarah! For more of these kinds of tips, see my Facebook page under Karen's Healthy Lifestyle. I tend to do more posts there lately. Thanks for coming by!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. Yogurt is delicious and so good for you!
ReplyDeleteFor reals?!? I can so do that! Thanks for the tip and for linking up and... have you been to that heavenly place shown as your header image?!?
ReplyDeleteYea, I love when "they" tell us stuff like that but don't tell us why. Ha! I wonder what it is? I'm not big on Yogurt unless it is that thick and creamy Greek Yogurt, which I think is pretty high in fat? LOL!
ReplyDeleteI want to know what is going to target BELLY fat. I am not overweight but have fat on my belly and want it GONE!
Glad you linked up to the Ghosts of Bloggy past link up! Fun huh? :-)
Jamie, no, I haven't been to that place, but I would like to one day. I don't even know where it is to be honest. It was on a place that had pictures for blog headers to use, and now I don't even know where that was. Maybe it was in Blogger; I'm not sure. It sure does look heavenly, though.
ReplyDeleteMichael Ann, from all the research I've done it is impossible to target fat loss in any one area. You just have to keep working out until it goes away. :( This blog used to be a health blog, so I did a LOT of research on diet and exercise. I would love to target that belly fat, too. There are toning exercises, but new research is showing that even those aren't necessarily effective. The curse of being a mom and that belly fat...
Good to know! I love that mocha yogurt that's at Trader Joe's over fresh berries... YUMmmmmmy!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us for Ghosts of Blogging Past! :)
Mocha yogurt. I've never tried that but it does sound good over berries.
ReplyDeletePluck a make or equipment for a home business, buy
ReplyDeletethe supernumerary lengthy warranties. At that place are numerous home business military service
providers services from Tim internet Services merchandising delegacy, delivering PR in
London - UK, New York - USA, Turin Torino - Italy, and Genus Paris - France.
Since flyers make use of merely afterward decision making
on having awful web site is to go Online.
my web site: http://evaluzio.com/rapid-secrets-in-seo-explained/