1. Wearing sweaters and jeans- some of my favorite clothing
2. The smell in the air when people are using their fireplaces and fire pits
3. Roasting marshmallows with friends and families in fire pits
1. Whatever autoimmune disorder this is that I have kicks in to high gear
2. Holidays start to really throw routines off (at school/ work and at home)
3. The short days (I used to love this, but lately it's annoying)
So, maybe I don't love Fall as much as I thought I did. Maybe I need to find a new favorite season. Which one do you enjoy most?