I love looking back at old pictures I had forgotten about. This is from almost three years ago already. CRAZY! Andrea was SO into Club Penguin and just HAD to have the mancala game that cost three times as much as one without the penguins on the box. Oh well, that's what Christmas is all about. I didn't expect to like the game, but we all played for hours that Christmas and beyond. I've even introduced the game to my 6th graders when we have studied ancient Africa, the birthplace of mancala.
The things we will do for our kiddos eh Karen? I love playing Mancala. I bought 10 sets for about $4 a set a Target last year. My students LOVE to play that game. The only thing I don't like is when they LOSE the pieces! Other than that, great game to have in any classroom. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
ReplyDeleteSidney
Mancala is such a fun game! I should get that for my kids this Christmas!
ReplyDelete