Friday, March 11, 2011

5 question Friday 3-11-11

Okay, I'm going to give this a try. It's 5 question Friday, and I'm getting the hang of these Blog Hops. Today's Blog Hop is hosted by My Little Life. Her blog can be found at: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/. I hope I do this right! Here are the questions for this week:

1. Do you know what your real hair color is? I sure do! I have never died my hair. I never even tried the lemon juice trick in the summer to lighten it. My hair is a light brown with red and blond streaks. My friends used to be very jealous that I got naturally what they paid big bucks for. Now, though, my hair is getting touched with grey as well. I'm sure no one will be jealous of that!

2. Do you plan ahead for the summer, or fly by the seat of your pants? I really don't make too many plans for summer. My husband's landscape maintenance company gets really busy during those months, so the girls and I pretty much hang out during the day and do fun things around town.

3. What is your favorite meal to cook? I REALLY hate cooking! I don't have a favorite. They are all equally boring to me.

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous? For the most part, no. There are times when it would be nice, but I really don't do things to be thanked.

5. How did you meet your best friend? My best friend is my husband. I met him when we both worked for his dad at Gold Circuit.

I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me.

1 comment:

  1. following your gfconnect please follow back @ http://simplyshopandsave.ca

    ReplyDelete