Now for the question. This week's question is: Would you bungee jump, go hang gliding, jump out of a plane, etc? Which one and why? If not, how come?
Absolutely NOT. NO WAY! No, no thank you, Nope! Okay, I hope I have made it clear. I would not participate in any of these activities. I am terribly afraid of heights, and the older I get, the worse the fear. The idea of purposely feeling like I am falling to my death is terrible. Even just sitting on my couch imagining these sports is making my heart race. Call me a chicken, but I'll stay firmly on the ground.
Ahhh...thank you so much for such a nice compliment! I'm sorry I only just now saw your link up. I'll pay better attention next time! :o)
ReplyDeleteI completely understand the not wanting to scare yourself to death. I honestly couldn't imagine doing any of them except the one, hang gliding, and even that would take A LOT of coaching. Hehe.