Saturday, March 19, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge- Day 16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Today's challenge was to post a picture of someone who inspires me. The boy in this picture is exactly what my inspiration is. He is confused and possibly frustrated with the test in front of him. He really shouldn't be. With the proper preparation he would be confident, sure he knew the answers. I hope to help boys and girls change this picture to one in which they are smiling as they turn in their exam.

Being in a classroom is truly inspirational to me. I am inspired to be a better person, I am inspired to look toward a better future, and it is the best place for my creativity to come forward. The students, of course, are the driving force for that inspiration. I hope to make the life of each student just a little better than before I became their teacher.

I am realistic enough to realize that I won't be remembered by most students once they move ahead to the next grade. Hopefully, though, I will give them a piece of the puzzle in which to succeed in life. If I, myself, am not remembered, I hope that the life lessons I teach (responsibility, respect, and self-confidence) are.

No comments:

Post a Comment