Thursday, July 14, 2011

30 Days of Me- Day 11

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends



I really don't have a lot of pictures of myself with my friends. I think that's because I am often the one holding the camera. Either that or I just don't have many friends. Shhh... don't tell anyone... the second case is probably more accurate.

This is my husband Daniel, holding the fish I had just caught. Our friend Dan is standing behind me being goofy. That's pretty much Dan for you. I am guessing that his girlfriend Mira is taking the picture.

Dan and Mira were neighbors of ours when we lived in our house in Gilbert, AZ. They quickly became good friends. This little lake was about a quarter mile from our house and is part of the urban fishing program. It was fun and easy to grab the kids, some fishing poles and bait, and head up to the lake for an hour or so. I miss recreation being that easy. There aren't as many opportunities in the townhouse we live in now.

I can't believe this picture is 5 years old already. Yep, it was taken in about August 2006. Time sure does fly!

2 comments:

  1. I'm usually behind the camera too. The guys in the house are always happy to pose for pics too! It's a nice picture and your husband looks thrilled with the catch. Good job Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anne. I think Daniel was laughing because I wouldn't hold the fish even though I was the one who caught it. I'm such a baby about that! I don't like to put worms on my hook, either.

    ReplyDelete