When we quit the gym we couldn't buy their vitamins anymore. It never really occurred to me to try to purchase the vitamins on-line. I thought I was stuck and could not get them. We bought some other brand of vitamin at Wal-Mart. I did not feel this vitamin did much for me. We tried a second brand with the same results. There really is a big difference in brands of vitamin.
Since I had such great results with the Apex vitamins, I considered joining Pure Fitness just so I could buy their product. Daniel pointed out that we should try to find them on-line. Lo and behold, they were available through Amazon.com. The best part? They were half the price I was paying at Pure Fitness! This morning I ordered the multivitamin and calcium we first started with months ago. I can't wait to start taking them again!
There is a big difference in supplements. Some of the brands you can buy at the store have a lot of fillers and "junk" in them. This, apparently, doesn't agree with my body. I get crampy and don't feel my best. For me, the Apex vitamins are well worth waiting for in the mail. The price I found on Amazon is comparable to what I've been paying at Wal-Mart, so it's a win-win all around. Don't give up on vitamins if you aren't feeling your best. Keep trying to find what will work for you!
Thanks for sharing your insights about vitamins. Taking them is very important for our health. You should definitely choose the best for you.
ReplyDelete