This, of course, includes myself. I am proud that I have continued my journey, even though there was a rough patch. I wanted to exercise throughout December and January, but physically I could not. The eating part could have been better, but I'm not going to beat myself up about that.
I have lost the first pound again, and I personally find that to be the most difficult. Once I see the scale moving I get motivated. I get excited to watch it move and to see the results of my hard work. Those first couple of weeks are tough, though. One begins to wonder if the time at the gym and the effort of cooking and eating different are really worth it. Today I get to celebrate that downward slide on the scale. The first pound has been lost, and I am officially back on track.
No comments:
Post a Comment