Saturday, February 25, 2012

5 Question Friday- February 24, 2012




1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
I love to watch TV with my hubby and children when we are together.  My new favorite activity, though, is walking.  We try to get out a few times a week for a mile or two.

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
For a short time, yes.  I think that's human nature.  I'm pretty good about accepting that I can't have things.

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
I honestly couldn't spend $1000 on myself.  I would probably use the money to pay off some bills.  I would feel much better about that in the long run, so it IS for myself.  

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
No, that just seems strange to me.  I might go through a drive-through and come home to eat by myself.

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
I think doing a blog review for Kindle would be nice.  I'm not sure I want one badly enough to spend the money, so getting one for free would be nice.  I could tell other people if it is actually something they would use enough to pay for one.

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't go out to eat by myself either. I like the company. I have given you an award...stop on by later!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gone out to eat by myself, especially if traveling for work. It doesn't bother me. Actually, I kind of like it.

    ReplyDelete