My weekly goal update:
1. Prepare taxes: I have not made ONE STEP toward this goal. This week I have been away from home for 11 hours each day. Some part-time job I have! I wish I was getting paid for all these hours I'm putting in, but that's the nature of teaching. I plan to spend a lot of time on this goal during the President's Day holiday.
2. Walk for exercise: This week has been rough with the number of hours I worked. We didn't get out at all, except for Friday night. I'm hoping to come up with an interesting route for tonight. I'm getting bored with the lake route since we aren't seeing very many birds anymore.
3. Unpack boxes in bedroom: I haven't even THOUGHT about this goal. In fact, I had to look up last week's post to remember what my third goal was. Oh well, it will get done when it gets done.
It would seem that this week hasn't been very successful, but other parts of life took priority. I'm finding a new way to reach my low students, and Daniel and I have had a great week together. I'll take those successes over unpacking boxes any day!
I have walking as one of my goals too. I was doing good with that goal until the weather got colder again and that one went right out the window.
ReplyDeleteI hear you there! I don't do well in the cold. If it is uncomfortable I definitely have a hard time getting out the door. I hope your weather warms up soon!
ReplyDeleteWhen you get ready to unpack a box, let me know, so I can challenge you to a race! I have several to unpack.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a plan Tami!
ReplyDeleteIt's so hard to stick to goals when life throws you a curve ball. I have had the whole family sick for part of the week. Myself included. Talk about NOT getting things done. I finally managed to check out my Zumba Fitness for Wii... so at least that was accomplished. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope your family is feeling better Susi!
ReplyDeleteHow do you like Zumba on the Wii? I was thinking about checking that out myself. I don't know if I'll be able to do it any time soon, but I sure do miss the classes I used to take!
My mom gets us a lot of those books with animals from Kohls. My kids love them. :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had some great successes this week!
ReplyDeleteI'd agree with you on choosing relationship goals over the three goals you posted. Hope this week is a bit kinder to you time-wise :)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies. This week will be more kind to me because I'm putting my foot down. I WILL be out the door by 4:30 each evening. Any bets to see how true that will be? ;-)
ReplyDelete