Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pre-Wedding

My brother got married last weekend!  It was so amazing to be part of his celebration.  I can only thank my mom and dad for the airplane tickets for our entire family.  We wouldn't have been able to go, otherwise. This has been a crazy year, but Mom and Dad made it happen for us.  I am SO grateful.

The day before the wedding, my family, my mom and dad, and Fred, all went disc golfing.  Wow, is it a different experience in the woods as opposed to the desert!

 Fred, one day before becoming a married man!  

The one and ONLY time I have ever thrown farther than my brother.  I of, course, had to document the moment.  My disc is the pink one up near that tree.  Fred's is the blue one in the middle of the picture.

Hey, I wouldn't be the older sister if I didn't get to pick on my brother once in awhile.  We had a great time hanging out before the craziness of wedding day.  I didn't get to spend NEARLY enough time with Fred and Lisa and miss them already.

No comments:

Post a Comment