1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay? I am all for vow renewal ceremonies, but I don't think they should just be thrown around lightly. They should be taken as seriously as the actual wedding ceremony. Oh, wait.... it doesn't seem to many people take that seriously now, either. Hmmmm... okay, the vow renewal ceremonies should be taken MORE seriously than the wedding. I really think if people put that much thought and effort in to the ceremony they are probably going to have a successful marriage. I don't think the renewals should be done too often, either, and they should be an intimate gathering rather than a huge, showy party. I think it would be neat to do a vow renewal after all the children are grown so the whole family can be a part of the ceremony. If a couple has gone threw something serious like a death of a child, a separation and subsequent reconciliation, or some other extremely tough time, a ceremony would be a nice reminder of hope for the future.
2. What sound/s annoy you the most? I think right now it's the sound of my girls fighting with each other or arguing with me. It's time for school to start already!
3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids? I do have only girls, so I wouldn't change a thing. I have to admit that the mouth is starting to get to me, though, now that they are both tweens.
4. Do you believe in alternative medicine? Absolutely! I am a BIG believer in yoga and meditation as a stress reliever as well as massage. I have an appointment for a massage tomorrow, as a matter of fact! I do believe some herbs and "natural medicines" work as well, but I will definitely use the "modern medicines" for infections and other life-threatening illnesses. I also believe that proper nutrition and foods can keep a body healthy as well.
5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it? Absolutely! Would it be easy? No. I wouldn't think twice, though, if I were needed. It doesn't matter the reason.