So, I found this challenge, but no one quite knows where it originated. If you are the owner of this challenge, please forgive me for not giving you credit where due.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
This picture was taken at Superstition Farms in January, 2011
1. I like animals, as long as I don't have to live with them.
2. I LOVE petting zoos. I think I like them more than my girls.
3. On this trip we found out I am NOT allergic to rabbits, even though I am severely allergic to guinea pigs. This is good to know.
4. I have been married for 11 years this month.
5. I have two daughters- ages 8 and 10.
6. We have lived in our townhouse for 3.5 years. I have no intention of ever moving again, even though my husband has different thoughts.
7. I listen to a variety of music. You would think I have multiple personality disorder if you were to browse my iPod songs. I REALLY enjoy original soundtracks.
8. I relate to the character Max from "Where the Wild Things Are." I have a stuffed Max that comes with me when I'm upset- like when I was in the hospital.
9. I enjoy writing short stories- you can find them on the tab at the top of my blog.
10. I don't really have a favorite food, but if you ask me out to eat I will choose Mexican almost every time.
11. My favorite color is green. When I was substitute teaching I would often wear a green shirt, which my junior high students found incredibly funny when I wrote my last name "Greenberg" on the board. Junior High kids have a strange sense of humor.
12. I got my teaching certificate in November 2010 and can't wait to get a full-time job.
13. I found that I really did not like subbing, and I won't be returning to that if I don't get a full-time job. I will, however, trying tutoring or something different.
14. I have nerve damage from sever complications with shingles. I am hoping for a full recovery, but we'll see what happens. Today I have been sitting on the couch for 10 weeks because of the pain in my body, then my feet.
15. I feel like my best strength is that I am a caring and giving person. I love to share my life, in person and through my blog. I don't, however, like to be manipulated or lied to. Once I've had enough my worst weakness comes out. I don't forgive easily.